Experienced Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Peter S. Chang is an experienced plastic surgeon in Regina, will education and work experience to make you feel comfortable and confident in his abilities.
Peter Chang Credentials:
- Member of Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of American Burn Association (1987 - Present)
- Member of Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery (1986 - Present)
- Associate clinical professor of surgery at University of Saskatchewan
- Associate member of Canadian College of Family Physicians (1982 - Present)
- Fellowship in Plastic and Oral Surgery (Glasgow, Scotland) (1985 - 1986)
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Canada) with specialty in plastic surgery (1985 - Present)
- Residency in Plastic Surgery (1980 - 1984)
- Residency in Family Medicine (1978 - 1980)
- College of Medicine University of Saskatchewan (1973 - 1978)
- Practicing in Regina since 1986
- Section head of plastic surgery of RQHR
- Co-author of multiple papers in Clinical Investigations in Hand Surgery
has been practicing in the Regina area since 1986. He is currently an associate clinical Professor of Surgery at the University of Saskatchewan. He is also the section head of plastic surgery at RQHR. Peter has co-authored multiple papers in Clinical Investigations in Hand Surgery.
Along with his team of medical assistants, receptionists, and other medical professionals, Dr. Peter S. Chang
strives to provide compassionate and reliable cosmetic procedural care, from the initial consultation to follow up appointments.